About the Pleasure Journal
Created to change the way we understand sex and self-pleasure, this book will coach you through your own process and allows you to explore pleasure at your own pace. This book can support you in learning how pleasure feels in your body and aims to open the conversation about a topic that is still surrounded by stigma, taboo and shame. The Pleasure Journal is part education, part self-inquiry. Each chapter looks at a different form of self-pleasure, provides guided practices, and has space to reflect, write, draw, colour or express in any way that is most pleasurable for you.
Who is the book for?
The Pleasure Journal is for anyone who wants to inquire into self-pleasure. It is suitable for people who are new to sex and self-pleasure or for those who are well seasoned. The book includes diagrams and graphics of vulvas, vaginas and breasts, so whilst it is useful for people with these body parts, it can also be useful for people who are interested in learning about these body parts. The book uses gender inclusive language (there's not one mention of gender in the book) and has a positive approach to sexuality and diversity. People of all genders, orientations, ages and levels of experience can read and use this book.
The Pleasure Journal can be gifted to yourself, friends, lovers, peers, parents, children, family, anyone who will benefit from the opportunity to learn about their body. It is the perfect book for your bedside table, aesthetically designed to be an artistic feature in your home, that is intriguing, discreet and compelling. It can be used as a tool by health professionals, helping practitioners and therapists to talk about genitals, sexual wellness, orgasm, pleasure, mindfulness, embodiment, intimacy and relationships. It can be used in schools to provide more useful and empowering information.
Inside the Journal:
- Colourful illustrations and diagrams of the vulva, clitoris and vagina
- Thorough and detailed exercises that guide you through an inquiry
- Pleasure meditation practices
- Breast & chest massage inquiries
- Lip meditation and sensual eating practices
- Orgasmic Yoga how-to
- A chapter on anatomy (with colourful & descriptive illustrations)
- Space to draw, write and reflect
- Detailed description on external and internal erogenous zones
Pleasure Journal Information
- Myths around pleasure, sex and orgasm, debunked
- Mirror Work practices
- 7 days of self pleasure
- An exploration into Eroticism and your Core Erotic Themes
- Index of different types of orgasms
- Grounding & embodiment exercises
- Glossary of terms used throughout the book