From the Persian yâsamîn, this musky-scented flower from India grows on a bush of the Oleaceae family. White jasmine, or “officina” is the variety most commonly used in perfumery.
Legend has it that Cleopatra soaked the sails of her ship with Jasmine oil on her way to seduce Marc Anthony. Jasmine is the scent of passionate love.
- Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
- Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.