ELEMENT WATER | CHAKRA SACRAL | PLANET MOON
Why is this fragrance milky?
High alcohol levels (180 or above) emulsifies waxy and heavy floral extracts. We lowered the alcohol content in this particular formula, which allowed some of the raw floral notes to come forward and caused a milky appearance. We loved it and felt that it added to the fantastic drama of Florgasm. Enjoy!
There is no official definition of the term “natural” by the FDA. When we say that Heretic fragrances are all-natural, we mean that all of our ingredients were extracted from plants, no synthetic replicas.
- Organic non-gmo sugar cane alcohol
- Triethyl citrate
- Coriandrum sativum extract and cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum extract
- Benzyl salicylate
- Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower oil
- Hibiscus abelmoschus seed oil
- Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil
- Benzyl acetate
- Methyl anthranilate
- Citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig extract
- Citrus limonum (lemon) peel extract
- Mixed ionones
- Pimenta officinalis (pimento) fruit extract
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower extract
- Polianthes tuberosa (tuberose) extract
- Jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) flower extract