Terms and Conditions
Porte-à-Vie Valentine’s Day Promotion
Game of Chance
To enter: visit https://porteavie.com/
(Terms and Conditions)
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
Who Can Enter
- Entry is only open to Individuals over the age of 18 years (21 years in the USA)
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter
For every $200 AUD (in one transaction) spent at porteavie.com purchaser will become eligible for 1 entry. Multiples of $200 AUD will increase your eligibility
- Every purchase of $200 or more (in one transaction) will receive a porteavie.com E gift voucher valued at $25 AUD (valid for 4 weeks from issue date)
- Promotion begins 17/01/2020 and concludes 12 noon AEST on 14/02/2020.
- Winner will be drawn on by 5pm AEST on 14/2/2020.
- The major prize winner will be notified by email and or SMS. The winners name will also be published on the portavie social media channels.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Total retail prize value is approximately $7000 AUD
- 2 Economy return airfares to Paris (from winners nearest Capital city airport)
- 4-star Paris hotel accommodation for 2 adults (based on 2 people sharing a 1 room)
- Dinner for 2 at a Paris Bistro to the value of $400 AUD
- Porte a Vie product prize pack to the value of $500 AUD (including Lingerie, Fragrance, Pleasure items and or Accessories) to be provided within 1 month of winner announcement
- The Major Prize has been sourced by Porte-à-Vie Pty Ltd
- The Winner and Travel companion are responsible for all other expenses (not including in major prize above) including but not limited to hotel & airport transfers, meals, incidentals, tips, call, service charges, spending money, visas activities, tickets or passes, room service, telephone calls, mini bar items, laundry services, insurance, excess payable on insurance claims, extended travel dates, passports and visas ( if applicable.
- The prize is only valid for travel from (1/4/2020 to 15/6/2020), (8/10/2020 to 30/11/2020), (6/3/2021 to 30/5/2021)
- Winner to provide promotor minimum of six weeks’ notice prior to preferred departure date
- All prize inclusions are subject to availability at time of booking. There is no cash alternative.
- All components of the prize must be taken together, and the winner and their travel companion must travel together and depart and return to the same departure point.
- The winner and their travel companion must make their own way to their nearest capital city airport. The prize does not include the cost the winners and travel companion may incur to travel to the airport including ancillary costs (e.g. Excess luggage fee’s)
- Winner may be required to present a valid credit card at time of check in to the hotel for all incidental charges.
- The winner and their companion may not incur frequent flyer points or other credit card points associated either the flights or accommodation provided.
- The winner and companion agree to abide to any prevailing terms and conditions of the flight provider (conditions of carriage) or accommodation provider.
- Prize is not NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-EXCHANGEABLE/NON-REPLACEABLE/NON-UPGRADEABLE and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the promotors ( Porte a Vie) ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failure, tempest, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the promotor may at its absolute discretion cancel, modify or suspend the competition. If, due to circumstances beyond the promotor control, the promotor is unable to provide the stated prize, the promotor reserves the right to award a substitute prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Please note that entry into this competition is deemed automatic consent to be added to Porte-à-Vie database
- In the instance where the original winner doesn’t claim the prize then a redraw will take place, the redraw winner will be notified in writing whilst having their details published on Porte à Vie social media channels.
- The redraw will take place on 21/02/2020
- The Promoter is Porte-à-Vie ABN: 32 618 764 239