BORING (BUT NECESSARY).
Like condoms and clothes.
We understand that some things are better left unsaid. Your personal information and order details will only be used for processing your purchase. Porte-à-Vie will never share this information with a third party.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Porte-à-Vie and its affiliates provide their services, including this website, to you on the following terms and conditions.
By placing an order; downloading media, data, images or copy; and/or visiting a page on this website, you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions and all of the policies incorporated by reference ('Policies").
These terms and conditions together with the Policies constitute the entire agreement between Porte-à-Vie and the user and supersede and cancel all prior agreements, claims, representations and understandings.
* You are an adult at least 18 years of age and can lawfully enter into and form contracts under Australian law.
* You have familiarised yourself with our Returns Policy and Shipping Information.
* You have read and understood the Disclaimer.
* You are familiar with the customs policies of your country and agree that you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws which may restrict the importation of certain goods and that you alone will be responsible for payment of any present or future tax or impost, duty or charge which may be imposed or assessed by any relevant regulatory authority on the goods purchased on the site.
* All stated prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
* You understand that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Porte-à-Vie makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied, and specifically no warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and in no event shall Porte-à-Vie be liable, whether in contract or tort for any damages to the user in respect of economic loss, any loss or damage to property or death or injury to any person of whatever nature and however or wherever sustained that arises out of or is in any way connected with the purchase or delivery of any product.
* Where any condition or warranty cannot be excluded under applicable legislation Porte-à-Vie’s liability for breach of condition or warranty shall be limited to either: (a) replacing the product; or (b) crediting the cost of the product to the user. In no event shall Porte-à-Vie be liable for exemplary, special or consequential damages or losses or loss of profits.
* Porte-à-Vie and its logo are the subject of registered trademark applications in Australia and other countries and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Porte-à-Vie in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Porte-à-Vie.
* The site or any portion of the site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Porte-à-Vie. Porte-à-Vie and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation if Porte-à-Vie believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Porte-à-Vie and its affiliates.
* The site may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. When ordering from Porte-à-Vie you are the purchaser of the goods and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to investigate and ensure that you can lawfully purchase the goods you order.
* Payment for items ordered is taken as acceptance of Porte-à-Vie terms and conditions, including the shipping and returns policy.
Little things that must be said. Like safe words and thank-yous.
Porte-à-Vie provides this website not as professional advice, but as guidelines for convenience only, upon the condition that the user, by receiving or reading the material contained on this website, agrees not to act in reliance upon it without first satisfying himself/herself by independent inquiry or advice as to the suitability, appropriateness, relevance, nature, fitness or purpose, likely side effects or long term effects, accuracy, reliability or otherwise of that material, having regard (without limitation) to the physical condition of the user and his/her general fitness or medical condition. The user agrees that the user shall not have, make or bring an action, suit, claim, demand or proceedings against Porte-à-Vie for damages, compensation, losses, costs, expenses, orders or any other legal or equitable remedy should any such material be found to be incorrect, inaccurate, erroneous, defective, deceptive or misleading, whether caused by negligence of Porte-à-Vie or any other cause whatsoever.
ARDENT ADVENTURES, LUSTFUL TALES, SPECIAL SURPRISES & NEW ARRIVALS. DON’T WORRY, WE’LL KEEP IT WORK PLACE APPROPRIATE... MOST OF THE TIME.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Ardent adventures, lustful tales, special surprises and new arrivals; a neat and cheeky little package sent straight to your inbox.